Learn how the Kanban Maturity Model can help you to determine and understand the maturity level of your organization so that you can take actionable steps to appropriately implement the Kanban practices that will help take the organization to higher maturity.
WHO IS THIS FOR:
The course is designated for Kanban coaches, Agile practitioners, transformation initiative leaders, business managers, project and service managers and team leaders who wish to obtain deeper knowledge on how to develop further their organizational agility, and team leaders who wish to obtain deeper knowledge on the following topics:
- How to develop further their organizational agility
- appropriate practices that allow delivering on customer expectations;
- How to achieve predictable economic outcomes and financial robustness;
- How to improve the predictability of their teams’ work and meet customer expectations;
- How to define a realistic roadmap for their organizations based on a profound understanding of their current situation, the characteristics of the organizational culture, and the defined purpose;
- What leadership focus and actions are necessary to enable successful improvement.
Kanban Maturity Model students will receive a certificate of completion recognizing participation in the class.
This academy is accredited by the Kanban University, and it is a part of the Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP) credential.
With this course you will have an Agile Thinkers Academy certificate of attendance and you'll become a member of our online Community.
- Be able to determine the maturity level of an organization in terms of observable behaviours, management practices and business outcomes;
- Define the right approach to lead the organization to the next level;
- Determine and appropriately implement the Kanban practices that will help the organization deliver better on customer expectations and internal objectives.
Join a class from anywhere
Explore beyond the limitations of a single agile framework
MINIMUM OF 14 HOURS TO COMPLETE
Timing varies by class
The Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential is required.
To achieve the Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP) credential, students must have the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential, and complete the Kanban Maturity Model (KMM) and Kanban Coaching Practices training.
WITH YOUR ACADEMY YOU'LL BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR COMMUNITY:
Share experiences, tips, and other insightful knowledge with a community of Agile practitioners.
Insightful case studies
Access to XA Week content
Access to an Agile employment marketplace
Open door to a network of Agile practitioners
Invitation to exclusive master classes & webinars
Our programs leverage a range of highly dynamic teaching methodologies, including cohort assignments, class lectures, exercises and case studies, all aimed at improving your skills as an agent of change.
These teaching methods have been strategically combined to foster an optimal learning environment.
Ready to change the way you work?