AGILE HR PRACTITIONER
Our “Virtual Agile HR Practitioner” certificate course is an online facilitator-led course designed for HR professionals who are part of an Agile HR transformation and want to become more knowledgeable about the world of Lean-Agile.
This program combines three online sessions with self-study segments. During this course, attendees will gain a solid understanding of Lean-Agile and its impact on and potential for Human Resources.
It’s clear that in a world of work defined by VUCA (volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity), the need to adapt fast is imperative.
HR faces this same reality of solving problems faster by modernizing and digitizing the function. In other words, HR needs to urgently adopt an agile approach to transform the world of work.
With this course you're able to understand the paradigm of the new world of work and experience agile and gain skills and toolbox for a successful transformation.
WHO IS THIS FOR:
This course is directed, but not exclusive to:
- Executives and Leaders, CHROs and VPs;
- HR Managers and Directors;
- HR Business Partners, HR Champions;
- HR Generalists and HR Specialists;
- HR Consultants and HR Experts;
- HR Transformation Managers and Consultants;
- Agile HR Leads;
- HR Scrum Masters, HR Product Owners;
- SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP Professionals.
- Appreciate the Agile HR Manifesto and Principles
- Comprehend Lean-Agile People Operations and the new role of HR;
- Recognize the importance and impact of Lean-Agile for HR
- Gain insights from practical examples, best practices, and case studies;
- Understand the challenges and drawbacks of traditional HR in modern organizations;
- Be able to challenge your current people approach and apply a Lean-Agile mindset;
- Develop ability to set up HR for success and deliver value for the agile enterprise;
See our upcoming Agile HR editions
Get to be the next Agile HR professional
This course is accredited by SHRM.
This program is valid for 16 Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP designations.
LEARN REMOTELY Join a class from anywhere
FRAMEWORK-NEUTRAL Explore beyond the limitations of a single agile framework
MINIMUM OF 14 HOURS TO COMPLETE Timing varies by class
FOUNDATIONAL LEVEL No previous experience needed
WITH YOUR ACADEMY YOU'LL BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR COMMUNITY:
Share experiences, tips, and other insightful knowledge with a community of Agile practitioners.
Insightful case studies
Access to XA Week content
Access to an Agile employment marketplace
Open door to a network of Agile practitioners
Invitation to exclusive master classes & webinars
Our programs leverage a range of highly dynamic teaching methodologies, including cohort assignments, class lectures, exercises and case studies, all aimed at improving your skills as an agent of change.
These teaching methods have been strategically combined to foster an optimal learning environment.
Ready to change the way you work?