If you are someone who has good knowledge of Scrum framework and wants to outreach some good projects practice and techniques for Scrum Practice and exquisite career scope, then Registered [email protected] Practitioner Certification is the one for you. [email protected]( by Jeff Sutherland) certification helps to develop an agile approach of how to bring a collaborative approach to develop, process and service in an effective and efficient manner
WHO IS THIS FOR:
Anyone who wants to learn the true colours of agile.
- Learn to make a minimal bureaucratic organisation;
- Access to best industry techniques and methods to do Scrum and [email protected] Practitioner roles efficiently and effectively;
- Build a collaborative approach with the team to stay ahead of the market competition;
- Outreach to wide Career Opportunities across Various Sections of the Software & IT industry;
- Engage methods for the attainment of core Scrum and [email protected] knowledge;
- Authenticate incremental growth values for Scrum Team.
This course is certified by Scrum Inc.
With this course you will have an Agile Thinkers Academy certificate of attendance and you'll become a member of our online Community.
Join a class from anywhere
Explore beyond the limitations of a single agile framework
MINIMUM OF 14 HOURS TO COMPLETE
Timing varies by class
Prerequisites No previous experience needed
WITH YOUR ACADEMY YOU'LL BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR COMMUNITY:
Share experiences, tips, and other insightful knowledge with a community of Agile practitioners.
Insightful case studies
Access to XA Week content
Access to an Agile employment marketplace
Open door to a network of Agile practitioners
Invitation to exclusive master classes & webinars
Our programs leverage a range of highly dynamic teaching methodologies, including cohort assignments, class lectures, exercises and case studies, all aimed at improving your skills as an agent of change.
These teaching methods have been strategically combined to foster an optimal learning environment.
Ready to change the way you work?