KANBAN ACADEMY - INTERMEDIATE LEVEL
Kanban System Design- KSD®
Design a Kanban system ( or improve an existing system ) for optimal flow and faster delivery. Learn the fundamentals of the Kanban Method. Experience Kanban with a simulation game and hands-on exercises to design a Kanban board.
Trainer: Hugo Lourenço
The Kanban Systems Design - KSD lays the foundations of the Lean Kanban method teaching you the principles, practices and processes.
This 3-days online course is certified by Kanban University and has been put together by Kanban experts and leaders.
WHO IS THIS FOR:
Kanban works across multiple functions of an organisation, from senior members of staff looking to adopt Lean Management to members of delivery teams willing to improve their working practices. Previous KSD attendees have been in roles such as:
- Senior Managers
- Program and Project Managers
- Product Managers, Product Owners and Business Analysts
- Scrum Masters, Team Leads and Change Agents
- Product & Software Developers & Testers
- Agile Coaches & Practitioners (Scrum, XP, DSDM, AgilePM, etc.)
- Other roles such as HR and Finance professionals
The course follows the official KU Certified Kanban syllabus.
This course is accredited by Kanban University (KU). Participants will receive a KSD certificate of course completion from Kanban University as well as membership of KU.
With this course you will have an Agile Thinkers Academy certificate of attendance and you'll become a member of our online Community.
LEARN REMOTELY Join a class from anywhere
FRAMEWORK-NEUTRAL Explore beyond the limitations of a single agile framework
MINIMUM OF 16 HOURS TO COMPLETE Timing varies by class
PREREQUISITES No previous experience needed
During the two days you will have ample opportunities to discuss and experience the following topics:
- Full simulation using the get Kanban game or similar options;
- Definition and understanding of Kanban;
Kanban Board Design;
- Designing Kanban Ticket;
- Examples of Visual Kanban Boards;
- STATIK - Systems Thinking Approach to Implementing Kanban;
- Understanding Sources of Variability;
- Identifying Opportunities to Improve;
- Analysing Demand and Capability;
- Modelling Workflow;
- Designing a Kanban System;
- Work Item Types;
- Classes of Service.
WITH YOUR ACADEMY YOU'LL BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR COMMUNITY:
Share experiences, tips, and other insightful knowledge with a community of Agile practitioners.
Insightful case studies
Access to XA Week content
Access to an Agile employment marketplace
Open door to a network of Agile practitioners
Invitation to exclusive master classes & webinars
Our programs leverage a range of highly dynamic teaching methodologies, including cohort assignments, class lectures, exercises and case studies, all aimed at improving your skills as an agent of change.
These teaching methods have been strategically combined to foster an optimal learning environment.
Ready to change the way you work?