PRODUCT OWNER® ACADEMY- FOUNDATION LEVEL
Registered Product Owner - RPO®
The Registered Product Owner™(RPO) training was developed by the co-creator of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland. Through a combination of interactive exercises, you’ll get hands-on experience as a Product Owner.
Trainer: Hugo Lourenço
We will share in-depth case studies from our own coaching experiences in the field, and answer your questions. Our training will provide you with the knowledge and the tools you’ll need for success.
In this course, you will learn how to assess business value, prioritize features, projects, and portfolios, as well as return real revenue with the product backlog.
WHO IS THIS FOR:
- Product Managers and Product Owners who want to increase their effectiveness.
- Job seekers wishing to expand their product ownership skills.
- Product Owners working in SAFe environments that want to expand their capabilities and explore [email protected]®.
- Business Analysts wanting to improve business agility with evidence-based techniques.
- PMPs, PMI-ACP Team Leaders or professionals wishing to begin their journey toward becoming a Product Owner by Scrum Inc. or a [email protected] Practitioner.
- Managers and leaders wanting to understand the practices of highly effective Product Owners so that they can enable their POs to deliver twice the value at half the cost.
Students who complete a Registered Product Owner training, comprised of at least 14 hours of live instruction time covering all Learning Objectives with a Registered Scrum Trainer™ (RST), are eligible to take the RPO exam. Students who pass the exam will earn their Registered Product Owner credential.
The Registered Product Owner credential formally recognizes your knowledge of lean principles, Product Owner techniques, patterns of high-performing teams, and how the Product Owner role scales in an organization.
Suggested Prerequisite: Registered Scrum Master™ (RSM) training, Scrum Startup for Teams (SS4T), or prior knowledge of Scrum.
With this course you will have an Agile Thinkers Academy certificate of attendance and you'll become a member of our online Community.
- How the Scrum Framework helps deliver products and services faster and with higher quality while cutting cost and improving employee happiness and job satisfaction.
- How to assess business value.
- How to consistently deliver a successful product to the marketplace.
- Techniques and metrics Scrum Product Owners use to prioritize features, projects and portfolios.
- The patterns and practices of high-performing Scrum teams.
LEARN REMOTELY Join a class from anywhere
FRAMEWORK-NEUTRAL Explore beyond the limitations of a single agile framework
MINIMUM OF 16 HOURS TO COMPLETE Timing varies by class
PREREQUISITES Prior knowledge of Scrum is extremely helpful.
Renewal Policy - After passing the exam, it will be valid for 1 year. At the time for renewal, the cadences are:
- Basic: $50 for 1 year
- Plus: $199 for 5 years
- Pro: $299 for lifetime
WITH YOUR ACADEMY YOU'LL BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR COMMUNITY:
Share experiences, tips, and other insightful knowledge with a community of Agile practitioners.
Insightful case studies
Access to XA Week content
Access to an Agile employment marketplace
Open door to a network of Agile practitioners
Invitation to exclusive master classes & webinars
Our programs leverage a range of highly dynamic teaching methodologies, including cohort assignments, class lectures, exercises and case studies, all aimed at improving your skills as an agent of change.
These teaching methods have been strategically combined to foster an optimal learning environment.
Ready to change the way you work?