Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP)®
Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP)
The Team Kanban Practitioner course teaches the basics of the Kanban Method and serves as the entry-level starting point to an “alternative path to agility”.
During this 8h interactive course, you will learn what the Kanban Method is, the principles and practices of the Method, and how you can build your Kanban proficiency. You will learn the basics of visualising different types of work and associated risk. You will learn how to design and implement a Team Kanban board. You will also learn how to proceed to the next level with Kanban.
In this course, you will:
- Learn the Principles and Practices of the Kanban Method
- Design and implement a basic Kanban board
- Understand different forms of Kanban systems (incl. Proto Kanban)
- Learn the basics of visualising different types of work and identifying risks associated with them
- Experience the benefit of WIP limits to improve flow
- Learn how to run the Kanban meetings to focus on the work and allow the team to organize around it
- Building a higher level of quality through the use of a Team Kanban
- Know that there is much more in the Kanban body of knowledge to learn
This course is ideal for:
This course is directed, but not exclusive to team members and managers who want to understand key concepts in Kanban and get started.
No previous experience needed.
Standard certificate of completion AND Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) credential certificate, TKP badge shown on KU website and TKP badge file made available to role members.
What will you receive:
- High-quality training with Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT) Hugo Lourenço
- Oficial online training materials (PDF)
- Training certificate by Kanban University recognizing participation in the class
- Access to exclusive Agile Thinkers Academy Digital library
- Agile Thinkers Academy Slack community
- Agile Thinkers Academy Certificate of Attendance
PMI Professional Development Units (PDU)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for PDU towards their continuing education requirements with PMI
For detailed information regarding course policies, terms, and conditions, please visit our dedicated section.
All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.