AGILE COACHING SKILLS - CERTIFIED FACILITATOR
Facilitation supports groups of people as they collaborate, create, and make decisions. The Agile Coaching Skills - Certified Facilitator (ACS-CF) course provides training for anyone interested in developing their facilitation mindset and knowledge while learning from experienced agile practitioners.
Completing this course is also a way forward on the path for those who want to become Certified Agile Coaches. Facilitation is one of the many tools essential to coaching, and this course will equip you to develop and hone the skill.
Trainer: Hugo Lourenço
This certification is new and we are in the process of adding more classes. If you don't see a course in your area, please use the interest form at the bottom of this page to get notified when more courses are available.
WHO IS THIS FOR:
Make sure all voices are heard. Establish psychological safety. Create better meetings. If you’re passionate about facilitation, the ACS-CF course lets you follow your passion so you can make a real difference. Many careers, industries, and teams need people who know how to facilitate.
This course is right for:
- Anyone who wants to be an empowering and impactful facilitator;
- Scrum masters on the path to Certified Scrum Masters
- Agilists on the path to Certified Agile Coaches
- Anyone interested in growing their career with facilitation skills
- Anyone who believes in happier teams and better meetings
This course is accredited by Scrum Alliance.
With this course you will have an Agile Thinkers Academy certificate of attendance and you'll become a member of our online Community.
- Discover what a facilitator is and what they do;
- Practice the mindset of a neutral facilitator;
- Learn how to facilitate teams through conflict;
- Understand the needs of different teams;
- Apply the skillset before, during, and after a facilitation event.
Join a class from anywhere
Explore beyond the limitations of a single agile framework
MINIMUM OF 16 HOURS TO COMPLETE
Timing varies by class
No prerequisites necessary
WITH YOUR ACADEMY YOU'LL BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR COMMUNITY:
Share experiences, tips, and other insightful knowledge with a community of Agile practitioners.
Insightful case studies
Access to XA Week content
Access to an Agile employment marketplace
Open door to a network of Agile practitioners
Invitation to exclusive master classes & webinars
Our programs leverage a range of highly dynamic teaching methodologies, including cohort assignments, class lectures, exercises and case studies, all aimed at improving your skills as an agent of change.
These teaching methods have been strategically combined to foster an optimal learning environment.
Ready to change the way you work?