ADVANCED CERTIFIED SCRUM MASTER℠
If you’re a Certified Scrum Master® (CSM®), who’s been introduced to the Scrum Values, practices, and applications, then the next step in your Agile journey is to achieve your Advanced Certified Scrum Master (A-CSM℠) certification.
Trainer: Iain McKenna
Our Advanced Certified Scrum Master - A-CSM℠ course is an exercise-based learning experience focused on skills acquisition to help you to take your leadership of Agile capability building to the next level. It builds on your learning and experience since you completed your CSM course. Course completion also represents a critical next step for ScrumMasters who are looking to attain the high bar of Certified Scrum Professional – Scrum Master® - CSP-SM®
WHO IS THIS FOR:
For a CSM® Certified Scrum Master with more than one year of experience, and for professionals such as:
- Scrum Masters
- Software Engineers
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- New Scrum Team Members
This academy is accredited by Scrum Alliance.
With this course you will have an Agile Thinkers Academy certificate of attendance and you'll become a member of our online Community.
LEARN REMOTELY Join a class from anywhere
FRAMEWORK-NEUTRAL Explore beyond the limitations of a single agile framework
MINIMUM OF 16 HOURS TO COMPLETE Timing varies by class
PREREQUISITES You must have at least 12 months of experience as a Scrum Master in the Scrum Alliance® website profile to be eligible to receive the A-CSM® certificate.
- Facilitate better dialogue between the Product Owner, Scrum Team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives;
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people;
- Increase engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in;
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team
- Build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced implementation skills;
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace;
- Stand out in your industry as a member of the globally recognized Scrum Alliance community;
- Show advanced value to your employer (or potential employer) as a highly trained Agile professional.
After mastering the A-CSM course, become a Certified Scrum Professional ScrumMaster®.
WITH YOUR ACADEMY YOU'LL BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR COMMUNITY:
Share experiences, tips, and other insightful knowledge with a community of Agile practitioners.
Insightful case studies
Access to XA Week content
Access to an Agile employment marketplace
Open door to a network of Agile practitioners
Invitation to exclusive master classes & webinars
Our programs leverage a range of highly dynamic teaching methodologies, including cohort assignments, class lectures, exercises and case studies, all aimed at improving your skills as an agent of change.
These teaching methods have been strategically combined to foster an optimal learning environment.
Ready to change the way you work?