Leading SAFe with Certified SAFe® Agilist Course
This course is included in the Black Friday promotion. Use the code ATABlackFriday to get 50€ off.
Valid only for purchases online through our website at agilethinkers.academy. The discount will be applied after adding the promo code upon check out. Not cummulative with other promotions. Valid only for 1 purchase. Valid from November 7th until November 24th
New to the Scaled Agile Framework®? Leading SAFe® offers you an introduction to the foundations of SAFe, and provides the principles and practices to drive your Lean-Agile transformation with confidence. The course also offers the guidance and tools you need to lead effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
Take a Leading SAFe course to discover how companies can build business agility, and how to make SAFe work inside your organization. You’ll learn how SAFe helps you improve quality, productivity, employee engagement, and time-to-market. You’ll come away with an understanding of how to align your entire organization around the same clear objectives, and how to improve the flow of value and work from strategy to delivery. You’ll learn what makes companies more customer-centric and how to run key SAFe alignment and planning events, like PI planning.
What will you receive:
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- SAFe Agilist certification exam
- Access to exclusive Agile Thinkers Academy Digital library
- Agile Thinkers Academy Slack community
- Agile Thinkers Academy Certificate of Attendance
Leading SAFe® answers the questions:
- What is SAFe?
- What is business agility and how does SAFe support it?
- How does an organization get started Scaled Agile Framework® ?
- How to realize the benefits of SAFe, including:
- How to establish Team and Technical Agility and organize around the flow of value.
- How to align massive organizations around clear, common objectives.
- How to participate successfully in critical SAFe events, such as PI Planning.
- How to adopt a customer-centric mindset.
This SAFe Agilist certification course is beneficial to all members on an Agile team, but it is primarily oriented towards those leading the efforts to adopt and scale Lean and Agile principles and practices via the Scaled Agile Framework™.
Professionals who may benefit include:
- Change Agents
- Program Managers
- Anyone helping lead the SAFe implementation
Adapted for interactive remote learning with SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
Exam & Certification Details
The first step toward becoming a Certified SAFe professional is to attend the Leading SAFe® course. This is a requirement, because attending the course provides access to all the study materials and the exam. Note that attending the course does not guarantee passing the exam.
- Exam name – SAFe® 6 Agilist Exam
- Exam format – Multiple choice (one answer) or multiple select (2-3 answers)
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe® course
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of questions: 45
- Passing score – SA6 = 35 out of 45 (77%)
- Language – English
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
Training Remotely | Guidelines for a Successful Experience
on joining Agile Thinkers remote courses. We are committed to
facilitating a pleasant and enriching experience for all our attendees.
is why it is critically important that we are clarifying how we're
going to work together to be most effective. So, let's develop some
working agreements and suggestions to encourage the type of team
environment that we want to foster during our training sessions.
Before the training starts:
1. Inform your co-workers/colleagues what will be the time you're attending training, and you shouldn't' be interrupted;
2. Look for a comfortable and quiet place to set your training spot;
3. Reduce distractions, noises and background interference;
4. Test your internet signal and guarantee you have a good connection;
5. Please please take some time to explore the tools and how to login;
6. Visit the toilet 10m before the session starts;
7. Stay hydrated;
8. Bring a notebook and a pen with you;
9. Limit interruptions from family members;
10. Make sure you turn off Outlook, gmail, Slack, WhatsApp, Skype or other sources of interruption;
11. If you can, select flight mode on your phone;
12. Test your earphones.
1. While there are no questions, confirm you are mute;
2. Ask for help if you have any questions unmuting yourself or sending a message in chat;
3. Use Chat area to address the trainer some questions. As soon as possible, we will give feedback.
4. Respect the Time-boxes;
5. Be on time so you can deliver on time;
6. Don't accept calls while you're on training unless is extremely necessary and vital for you;
7. Please keep your camera on;
8. It's completely forbidden for students to record audio or video of any kind or take pictures from the sessions without written agreement;
9. For training. and quality assurance purpose of our staff, we can record video, audio and the chat of all sessions;
10. Have fun! Enjoy your course!
Make sure you also check our FAQs
All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.