Includes High Performance Teams Course
What will you receive:
- High-quality training and online training materials
- Access to exclusive Agile Thinkers Academy Digital library
- Agile Thinkers Academy Slack community
- Agile Thinkers Academy Certificate of Attendance
Attendees will receive the Certification Credential:
This academy is accredited by The Agile Thinkers Academy.
With this course you will have an Agile Thinkers Academy certificate of attendance and you'll become a member of our online Community.
PMI Professional Development Units (PDU)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for PDU towards their continuing education requirements with PMI
Teams are essential to the modern organisation, but most never reach their potential. People lack Psychological safety in their teams, miscommunication happens, and teams struggle to adapt to changes in the market or their organisations. When teams lack self-awareness about these challenges, performance suffers. Based on years of team culture research and consulting experience, this course helps you understand how can a team address important processes like Psychological Safety,Communication, and gives you tools and techniques like Planning andDebriefing for creating positive change.
At the end of this course, you'll have the knowledge, awareness, and tools to understand the team processes that can promote the transformation of a team into a High-Performance Team.
- Understand how Psychological Safety can be an enabler to High-Performance Teams
- Learn specific tools and strategies to nurture Psychological Safety inTeams
- Learn about how communication is key for any successful team and organisation
- Learn specific tools about Planning & Debriefing
Everyone - especially for those who want to learn more about how to, and what it needs to optimise and improve teamwork.
No previous experience needed.
Training Remotely | Guidelines for a Successful Experience
Congratulations on joining Agile Thinkers remote courses. We are committed to facilitating a pleasant and enriching experience for all our attendees.
That's is why it is critically important that we are clarifying how we're going to work together to be most effective. So, let's develop some working agreements and suggestions to encourage the type of team environment that we want to foster during our training sessions.
Before the training starts:
1. Inform your co-workers/colleagues what will be the time you're attending training, and you shouldn't' be interrupted;
2. Look for a comfortable and quiet place to set your training spot;
3. Reduce distractions, noises and background interference;
4. Test your internet signal and guarantee you have a good connection;
5. Please please take some time to explore the tools and how to login;
6. Visit the toilet 10m before the session starts;
7. Stay hydrated;
8. Bring a notebook and a pen with you;
9. Limit interruptions from family members;
10. Make sure you turn off Outlook, gmail, Slack, WhatsApp, Skype or other sources of interruption;
11. If you can, select flight mode on your phone;
12. Test your earphones.
1. While there are no questions, confirm you are mute;
2. Ask for help if you have any questions unmuting yourself or sending a message in chat;
3. Use Chat area to address the trainer some questions. As soon as possible, we will give feedback.
4. Respect the Time-boxes;
5. Be on time so you can deliver on time;
6. Don't accept calls while you're on training unless is extremely necessary and vital for you;
7. Please keep your camera on;
8. It's completely forbidden for students to record audio or video of any kind or take pictures from the sessions without written agreement;
9. For training. and quality assurance purpose of our staff, we can record video, audio and the chat of all sessions;
10. Have fun! Enjoy your course!
Make sure you also check our FAQs
All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.