Includes Agile Leader & Organization including CAL-E® and CAL-O® Course
What will you receive:
- Highly Experienced AgileTrainer
- A Practice-Based Experience
- Scrum Alliance certification
- Course materials
- Access to exclusive Agile Thinkers Academy Digital library
- Agile Thinkers Academy Slack community
- Agile Thinkers Academy Certificate of Attendance
Attendees will receive the Certification Credential:
Upon completion of both workshops, participants receive an Awareness Leader Certificate from Agile Leadership Journey and join the Agile Leadership Journey Community for ongoing support.
Participants will receive a Certified Agile Leadership 1 (CAL E + CAL O) Credential from the Scrum Alliance and join the Scrum Alliance Community for ongoing support.
Once registered, we will work together to establish the best time of day for our cohorts to meet and collaborate.
PMI Professional Development Units (PDU)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for PDU towards their continuing education requirements with PMI
Looking for a Certified Agile Leadership course online with the best Agile trainers?
We adapted our 2-day Shaping Culture onsite workshop into two independent online programs focused on the leader and organization.
Furthermore, we have modularized and personalized our online learning experience to be impactful and effective.
Personal 6-Member Cohorts
We break large classes into small 6-person or less cohorts to foster safety, engagement and discussion. Each cohort is lead by a professional Agile Leadership Journey Guide.
We break our workshops into bite-sized learning modules engaging leaders in 60-90 minute sessions to flexibly enable learning at work and home.
Global Online Education
This program enables you to stay at home and work. We require NO in-person travel or in-person classroom time. All sessions are facilitated remotely via web conferencing.
Learning Management System
We build our online programs on the #1 LMS - Open edX, supported by IBM, Microsoft, Harvard, MIT and more. We integrate the agenda, videos, documents and assignments.
Khan Academy Style Learning
We leverage an industry standard online learning approach using Khan Academy Style where participants explore some education through videos and self-discovery to leverage more engagement and practice together.
Overview: Agile Organization Workshop
Organization Workshop provides education for leaders in understanding
how to shape the macro culture by identifying and modifying structures,
policies and measures to align values and drive behavior to support
agile ways of working.
Module 1: Program Kickoff & Organization Culture
We introduce cohort participants and their
guide, build working agreements, and dive into organizational culture
and how those values can both inhibit and enable more agile ways of
Module 2: Agile Organizations
We compare outside-in and inside-out
approaches to adopting more agile ways of working across the
organization. Explore case studies in how other organizations have
shaped their culture through changing structures, policies and measures.
Module 3: Shaping Culture With Structures, Policies And Measures
Leveraging the previous two modules as the
core learning, we leverage this session to focus on their
organizational culture, and the structures, policies and measures that
are key to influencing it. Further, they create a direction to shape a
desired culture as influenced by experiments to try.
Module 4: Alignment & Co-Creating Change
Following the discovery of the desired
culture to shape, and potential experiments to influence that shape,
leaders will explore together on one prioritized change to focus and
create an actionable plan using a V2MOM to align them and their
stakeholders on that change.
Module 5: Leading Change In An Agile Way
Change creates a threat to many within the
organization. The challenge is that it impacts each employee
differently. Navigating the transition caused by change is a key
responsibility of an agile leader. We explore healthy transitions and
the leaders role in creating such an environment.
Module 6:Workshop Closure & Taking It Forward
Finally, we don’t leave leaders with only a
“that was fun” feeling, we help them identify clear action plans to
carry forward in their practice following the workshop. We introduce a
4-meeting protocol for leaders to operate effectively every day, week,
quarter and throughout the year.
Overview: Agile Leader Workshop
Leadership Workshop provides education for leaders in understanding how
they can shape micro-culture through their own thinking and behaviors to
support agile ways of working and improve business outcomes.
Module 1: Workshop Kickoff & Business Agility Context
We introduce online program participants and their guide, build working agreements, and discuss the business case for agility covering the increasing speed and complexity of work and the management trends which have followed.
Module 2: Agile Leadership Introduction
We introduce the Leadership Agility development model and illustrate thinking and behaviours at multiple stages. Discuss how expert, achiever, and catalyst leadership approaches can be situationally applied at work.
Module 3: Catalyst Leadership
The #1 request we hear from prospective participants is “quit telling leaders what NOT to do and help them with what TO DO”. We provide leaders clarity, beyond a servant leadership approach, in how to situationally adapt, engage others, improve their own awareness and catalyze growth in the organization.
Module 4: Catalyst Conversations
We learn and practice a simple, yet powerful, conversational tool to help leaders practice catalyst leadership in every conversation at work (and home!). This tool helps leaders balance their power style and empower employee action.
Module 5: Catalyst Feedback
Feedback is a fundamental principle of an
adaptive, empirical process. We help Agile Leaders to create safe spaces
for effectively giving AND receiving feedback through cognitive
awareness and tools to lower the threat of feedback.
Module 6: Catalyst Habits
We help leaders self-identify their key
habits and show how identifying and practicing new habits will increase
their leadership capacity and effectiveness. Agility is not a one-time
event, rather it is a life-long mindset of curiosity, learning and
Understanding Why New Thinking and Approaches are Required for an Increasingly Complex, Unpredictable, and Volatile World;
A Different Type of Leadership;
Self, Situational and Social Awareness;
This course is for anyone leading or participating in an agile transformation:
- Agile Team Members/Aspiring Agilists;
- Organizational Decision Makers & Change Leader;
- Everyone who wants to find out more about their personal leadership style to clarify it and help you be more empathetic to everyone you meet.
This course does not have any pre-requisites.
Training Remotely | Guidelines for a Successful Experience
Congratulations on joining Agile Thinkers remote courses. We are committed to facilitating a pleasant and enriching experience for all our attendees.
That's is why it is critically important that we are clarifying how we're going to work together to be most effective. So, let's develop some working agreements and suggestions to encourage the type of team environment that we want to foster during our training sessions.
Before the training starts:
1. Inform your co-workers/colleagues what will be the time you're attending training, and you shouldn't' be interrupted;
2. Look for a comfortable and quiet place to set your training spot;
3. Reduce distractions, noises and background interference;
4. Test your internet signal and guarantee you have a good connection;
5. Please please take some time to explore the tools and how to login;
6. Visit the toilet 10m before the session starts;
7. Stay hydrated;
8. Bring a notebook and a pen with you;
9. Limit interruptions from family members;
10. Make sure you turn off Outlook, gmail, Slack, WhatsApp, Skype or other sources of interruption;
11. If you can, select flight mode on your phone;
12. Test your earphones.
1. While there are no questions, confirm you are mute;
2. Ask for help if you have any questions unmuting yourself or sending a message in chat;
3. Use Chat area to address the trainer some questions. As soon as possible, we will give feedback.
4. Respect the Time-boxes;
5. Be on time so you can deliver on time;
6. Don't accept calls while you're on training unless is extremely necessary and vital for you;
7. Please keep your camera on;
8. It's completely forbidden for students to record audio or video of any kind or take pictures from the sessions without written agreement;
9. For training. and quality assurance purpose of our staff, we can record video, audio and the chat of all sessions;
10. Have fun! Enjoy your course!
Make sure you also check our FAQs
All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.