DEVOPS ACADEMY - INTERMEDIATE & SECURITY LEVEL
DevSecOps Foundation - DSOF®
As companies deploy code faster and more often than ever, new vulnerabilities are also accelerating. When the boss says, “Do more with less”, DevOps practices adds business and security value as an integral, strategic component. Delivering development, security, and operations at the speed of business should be an essential component for any modern enterprise.
Trainer: David Cunha
This course explains how DevOps security practices differ from other approaches then delivers the education needed to apply changes to your organization. Participants learn the purpose, benefits, concepts, vocabulary and applications of DevSecOps.
Most importantly, students learn how DevSecOps roles fit with a DevOps culture and organization. At the course’s end, participants will understand “security as code” to make security and compliance value consumable as a service.
WHO IS THIS FOR:
The target audience for the DevSecOps Foundation course are professionals including:
- Anyone involved or interested in learning about DevSecOps strategies and automation;
- Anyone involved in Continuous Delivery toolchain architectures;
- Compliance Team, Business managers, Delivery Staff, DevOps Engineers, IT Managers, IT Security Professionals, Practitioners, and Managers;
- Maintenance and support staff;
- Managed Service Providers;
- Project & Product Managers;
- Quality Assurance Teams;
- Release Managers;
- Scrum Masters;
- Site Reliability Engineers;
- Software Engineers, Testers.
Successfully passing (65%) the 60-minute examination, consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions, leads to the candidate’s designation as DevSecOps Foundation (DSOF) certified. The certification is governed and maintained by DevOps Institute.
With this course you will have an Agile Thinkers Academy certificate of attendance and you'll become a member of our online Community.
LEARN REMOTELY Join a class from anywhere
FRAMEWORK-NEUTRAL Explore beyond the limitations of a single agile framework
MINIMUM OF 16 HOURS TO COMPLETE Timing varies by class
PREREQUISITES Participants should have baseline knowledge and understanding of common DevOps definitions and principles. We recommend after attending the DevOps Kick Off Academy.
- The purpose, benefits, concepts, and vocabulary of DevSecOps;
- How DevOps security practices differ from other security approaches;
- Business-driven security strategies and Best Practices;
- Understanding and applying data and security sciences;
- Integrating corporate stakeholders into DevSecOps Practices;
- Enhancing communication between Dev, Sec, and Ops teams;
- How DevSecOps roles fit with a DevOps culture and organization.
With your Academy you receive full access to:
Share experiences, tips, and other insightful knowledge with a community of Agile practitioners.
Insightful case studies
Access to XA Week content
Access to an Agile employment marketplace
Open door to a network of Agile practitioners
Invitation to exclusive master classes & webinars
Our programs leverage a range of highly dynamic teaching methodologies, including cohort assignments, class lectures, exercises and case studies, all aimed at improving your skills as an agent of change.
These teaching methods have been strategically combined to foster an optimal learning environment.
Ready to change the way you work?