PRODUCT OWNER ACADEMY - ADVANCED LEVEL
ADVANCED CERTIFIED SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER® - A-CSPO®
The next step in your Agile journey is to achieve your Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO®) certification.
WHO IS THIS FOR:
For Certified Scrum Product Owners, who have more than one year of experience and want to gain techniques that expand into managing stakeholders, product discovery, and advanced Product Backlog management.
This academy is accredited by Scrum Alliance.
With this course you will have an Agile Thinkers Academy certificate of attendance and you'll become a member of our online Community.
LEARN REMOTELY Join a class from anywhere
FRAMEWORK-NEUTRAL Explore beyond the limitations of a single agile framework
MINIMUM OF 16 HOURS TO COMPLETE
PREREQUISITES Hold a Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
- Manage multiple business initiatives from competing stakeholders;
- Clearly order and express Product Backlog items;
- Define a clear product vision that ensures your product remains focused on the features your customers and end users will actually use;
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholder groups to achieve alignment;
- Identify the crucial opportunities and avoid wasting time
- Define and validate business value;
- Increase your credibility as a product expert and become recognized as a person who delivers real business results.
After mastering the A-CSPO course, become a Certified Scrum Professional Product Owner® (CSP-PO®).
With your Academy you receive full access to:
Share experiences, tips, and other insightful knowledge with a community of Agile practitioners.
Insightful case studies
Access to XA Week content
Access to an Agile employment marketplace
Open door to a network of Agile practitioners
Invitation to exclusive master classes & webinars
Our programs leverage a range of highly dynamic teaching methodologies, including cohort assignments, class lectures, exercises and case studies, all aimed at improving your skills as an agent of change.
These teaching methods have been strategically combined to foster an optimal learning environment.
Ready to change the way you work?