Advanced Certified Scrum Developer® - A-CSD®
In today's competitive job market, Advanced Certified Scrum Developer℠ training can fuel your career success and increase your effectiveness on any Scrum team. A successful Certified Scrum Developer commits to continuous improvement, making A-CSD℠ the logical next step.
Trainer: Chet Hendrickson
Next Date Available: To be announced
Advanced Certified Scrum Developer℠ course is designed to up-level the skills of growth-oriented CSDs by immersing you in practice and practical application. The goal is to expose students to advanced tools and collaboration techniques needed to build good products in the iterative and incremental fashion that Scrum requires.
WHO IS THIS FOR:
For Certified Scrum Developers who have more than one year of experience, who want to improve their scrum skills, and want to learn more advanced tools and collaboration techniques that are needed to build good-quality products in the principles of Scrum.
This academy is accredited by Scrum Alliance.
With this course you will have an Agile Thinkers Academy certificate of attendance and you'll become a member of our online Community.
LEARN REMOTELY Join a class from anywhere
FRAMEWORK-NEUTRAL Explore beyond the limitations of a single agile framework
A MINIMUM OF 16 HOURS TO COMPLETE
PREREQUISITES Hold a Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
- Enjoy the power to collaboratively improve your team’s working dynamics and effectiveness;
- Grow your technical capabilities by practicing agile tested approaches to development;
- Expand your understanding of the foundations of Scrum and the scope of your role;
- Improve your career opportunities by staying relevant and marketable to agile businesses;
- Engage with a community of like-minded Scrum developers who are committed to continuous improvement;
- Analyse your growth and discover new opportunities to accelerate your career as an agilist.
After mastering the A-CSD course, become a Certified Scrum Professional for Developers®.
WITH YOUR ACADEMY YOU'LL BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR COMMUNITY:
Share experiences, tips, and other insightful knowledge with a community of Agile practitioners.
Insightful case studies
Access to XA Week content
Access to an Agile employment marketplace
Open door to a network of Agile practitioners
Invitation to exclusive master classes & webinars
Our programs leverage a range of highly dynamic teaching methodologies, including cohort assignments, class lectures, exercises and case studies, all aimed at improving your skills as an agent of change.
These teaching methods have been strategically combined to foster an optimal learning environment.
Ready to change the way you work?