Although many teams want to be high-performing, only some of them reach this state. Have you ever thought about what makes the difference and how you can help a team to be at its best? In this academy, you’ll understand how to empower a team to achieve that desired state.
This academy with 3 paths: Performance, Teams and Organizations, is designed for you to understand the concept of High Performance Teams, and what needs to be done in order to create these teams.
You'll have the knowledge, ideas, and tools to understand how you can as an individual, contribute and promote the transformation of a team into a High-Performance Team and thrive in complex systems.
Trainer: Mónica Silva
High Performance Teams Academy (HPT)
is an Agile Thinkers Academy exclusive content, designed to help individuals and teams achieve better outcomes.
In order to achieve an high performance status you should understand the dynamics at 3 levels: Individual, Teams and Organizations. It is why this academy was designed to address all three of them and help you connect the dots.
Coaching sessions to support you in this journey are also available.
By registering in HPT Academy you will attend the following paths:
1. HPT Performance
- Understand why your team needs to develop the set of qualities of High-Performance teams, and how you can be a contributor
- Learn about the benefits of situational awareness, emotional agility and cognitive biases' awareness
2. HPT Teams
- Understand how Psychological Safety can be an enabler to High-Performance Teams
- Learn specific tools and strategies to nurture Psychological Safety in Teams
- Learn about how communication is key for any successful team and organisation
- Learn specific tools about Planning & Debriefing
3. HPT Organizations
- Understand how learning culture based on a growth mindset can be an enabler to High-Performance Teams
- Understand the importance of nurturing a purpose, a mission at all levels of the organisation
- Learn about the several dimensions of the organisational culture that may create the optimal conditions for the creation and sustainability of a HPT.
4. HPT Challenge
(0n demand and not included in HPT academy)
- HPT Challenge has the goal to promote and teach new ways of working that develop teamwork skills such as planning, debriefing, creativity and communication. All in an interactive and healthy competition.
Ask us how we can make it happen in your company!
Don't wait another day and make the right choice by choosing the HPT Academy!
By understanding different characteristics of High Performance teams, you will be closer to creating the right environment for High Performance teaming development.
This academy is designed for you to learn what it takes to forge teams that deliver great results, and to bring awareness about themes such as Psychological Safety, Trusting Teams, Feedback and Active Listening, among others.
I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT HPT ACADEMY
WHO IS THIS FOR:
Everyone - especially for individuals and teams that want to learn more about how to, and what it needs to work in more efficiently.
LEARN REMOTELY Join a class from anywhere
FRAMEWORK-NEUTRAL Explore beyond the limitations of a single agile framework
MINIMUM OF 15 HOURS TO COMPLETE Timing varies by class
PREREQUISITES No previous experience needed
Understand more about the concept of High Performance Teams
Know what it needs to create an High Performance Teams
Be able to put in practice techniques and frameworks for improving communication in your teams
Know more about the culture of a team and how do techniques and strategies help change that
This academy is certified by the Agile Thinkers.
With this course you will have an Agile Thinkers Academy certificate of attendance and you'll become a member of our online Community.
INTERESTED IN CHALLENGING YOUR TEAM EVEN MORE? CHECK THE HPT CHALLENGE
WITH YOUR ACADEMY YOU'LL BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR COMMUNITY:
Share experiences, tips, and other insightful knowledge with a community of Agile practitioners.
Insightful case studies
Access to XA Week content
Access to an Agile employment marketplace
Open door to a network of Agile practitioners
Invitation to exclusive master classes & webinars
Our programs leverage a range of highly dynamic teaching methodologies, including cohort assignments, class lectures, exercises and case studies, all aimed at improving your skills as an agent of change.
These teaching methods have been strategically combined to foster an optimal learning environment.
Ready to change the way you work?