C-suite leaders and directors are now required to shift the way that they think about their organizational culture and employees and become change agents. In this course, participants will gain knowledge, skills, and techniques that will help them to work toward sustainable agility for their organizations.
The goal of this course is to bring awareness to the practices and principles of agility and how they apply to business/organizational agility. Through case studies and various models, participants will gain insight into how agile will and can work for their teams and organization.
WHO IS THIS FOR:
This course is for anyone leading or participating in an agile transformation:
- Agile Team Members/Aspiring Agilists;
- Organizational Decision Makers & Change Leader;
- Everyone who wants to find out more about their personal leadership style to clarify it and help you be more empathetic to everyone you meet.
This academy is certified by Scrum Alliance.
With this course you will have an Agile Thinkers Academy certificate of attendance and you'll become a member of our online Community.
- The leader’s role in creating the culture necessary to enable organizational agility and value creation;
- A deep dive into the latest thinking on complexity and how to apply it to how your own organization works;
- Understanding principles behind organizational design, their impact on behaviors, results, governance and organizational flow;
- Tools and techniques that support leaders in adapting to personal, situational and social awareness;
- Understanding organizational structures and patterns to scale agile practices across multiple teams;
- Using the empirical process to transition, support and sustain a learning organization;
- Explore and apply tools leaders use when adapting to personal, situational and social awareness;
- Use of case studies that show how agile leadership concepts and practices have been applied in real-world scenarios.
Join a class from anywhere
Explore beyond the limitations of a single agile framework
MINIMUM OF 14 HOURS TO COMPLETE
Timing varies by class
No prerequisites necessary
WITH YOUR ACADEMY YOU'LL BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR COMMUNITY:
Share experiences, tips, and other insightful knowledge with a community of Agile practitioners.
Insightful case studies
Access to XA Week content
Access to an Agile employment marketplace
Open door to a network of Agile practitioners
Invitation to exclusive master classes & webinars
Our programs leverage a range of highly dynamic teaching methodologies, including cohort assignments, class lectures, exercises and case studies, all aimed at improving your skills as an agent of change.
These teaching methods have been strategically combined to foster an optimal learning environment.
Ready to change the way you work?