To win in the digital age means not only to serve better your customers and people but also how to foster and take the best when changes occur. To achieve a better agility, consider your team’s skills, organizational structure, and culture. Whatever your role on the team is, you want to choose one or two zones to support. Darrell Rigby says, "agile is a tool, not a strategy or an objective". Agile has a lot to offer to organizations, teams, and to people from all different areas - Agile is not "for IT only" and this course also explores this concept.
This course explores how to improve with it, what you can gain with this mindset, and how to start a change your mindset based on your company's needs.
WHO IS THIS FOR:
Anyone who wants to learn the true colours of agile and what first steps to consider when thinking in an Agile way.
This course provides a deep insightful view about the Agile mindset how it emerged and how is helping organizations transforming themselves and help them beeing closer to customers.
This course is certified by The Agile Thinkers Academy.
With this course you will have an Agile Thinkers Academy certificate of attendance and you'll become a member of our online Community.
This academy is available for private groups only.
1. Understand the concept of Transformation;
2. Understand what is Agile, what is not and how can you recognize Agile organizations;
3. Learn about the Agile Mindset: Start with WHY and how do you put into practice in your office;
4. Understand the concept of Business Agility and learn from different case studies;
5. Learn how to take your first steps in your organization.
LEARN REMOTELY Join a class from anywhere
FRAMEWORK-NEUTRAL Explore beyond the limitations of a single agile framework
MINIMUM OF 2 HOURS TO COMPLETE
PREREQUISITES No previous experience needed
WITH YOUR ACADEMY YOU'LL BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR COMMUNITY:
Share experiences, tips, and other insightful knowledge with a community of Agile practitioners.
- Insightful case studies
- Access to XA Week content
- Access to an Agile employment marketplace
- Self-study materials
- Open door to a network of Agile practitioners
- Invitation to exclusive master classes & webinars
Our programs leverage a range of highly dynamic teaching methodologies, including cohort assignments, class lectures, exercises and case studies, all aimed at improving your skills as an agent of change.
These teaching methods have been strategically combined to foster an optimal learning environment.
Ready to change the way you work?