Leading SAFe® offers you an introduction to the foundations of SAFe, and provides the principles and practices to drive your Lean-Agile transformation with confidence. The course also offers the guidance and tools you need to lead effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
Trainer: Sukie Kang
Take a Leading SAFe course to discover how companies can build business agility, and how to make SAFe work inside your organization. You’ll learn how SAFe helps you improve quality, productivity, employee engagement, and time-to-market.
You’ll come away with an understanding of how to align your entire organization around the same clear objectives, and how to improve the flow of value and work from strategy to delivery. You’ll learn what makes companies more customer-centric and how to run key SAFe alignment and planning events, like PI planning.
WHO IS THIS FOR:
This course is destined for everyone wants to understand more about how to scale Agile throughout an organization, with the most known scaling framework. It is also destined for who needs guidance and tools to lead teams in remote environments with distributed teams.
This academy is accredited by Scaled Agile.
With this course you will have an Agile Thinkers Academy certificate of attendance and you'll become a member of our online Community.
LEARN REMOTELY Join a class from anywhere
FRAMEWORK-NEUTRAL Explore beyond the limitations of a single agile framework
MINIMUM OF 16 HOURS TO COMPLETE Timing varies by class
PREREQUISITES No previous experience needed
- How to realize the benefits of SAFe, including:
- Boosting productivity;
- Improving product quality;
- Decreasing time to market;
- Increasing employee engagement.
- How to establish Team and Technical Agility and organize around the flow of value;
- How to align massive organizations around clear, common objectives;
- How to participate successfully in critical SAFe events, such as PI Planning;
- How to adopt a customer-centric mindset.
With your Academy you receive full access to:
Share experiences, tips, and other insightful knowledge with a community of Agile practitioners.
- Insightful case studies
- Access to XA Week content
- Access to an Agile employment marketplace
- Self-study materials
- Open door to a network of Agile practitioners
- Invitation to exclusive master classes & webinars
Our programs leverage a range of highly dynamic teaching methodologies, including cohort assignments, class lectures, exercises and case studies, all aimed at improving your skills as an agent of change.
These teaching methods have been strategically combined to foster an optimal learning environment.
Ready to change the way you work?