Business Development Lead
--The Agile Thinkers--
The Agile Thinkers provides services in the area of training and consulting. We work
on a daily basis
with organizations that are committed to new ways of working and that see us as true partners.
As a Business Development Lead, you will be seen as a cornerstone of the company's sucess , generating new revenue and helping the company to excel. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both creative and dynamic by nature and you will need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Generate Leads
opportunities in target markets with support of marketing
specialist advice on the products and/or services you’re selling
- Negotiate and contract
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Actively contribute alongside your core function to other company projects
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher
- Proven ability to influence, understand and effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders
Passion for education and self-development
- Proficient in English (oral/written)
- Highly creative and autonomous
- A strong sales record and relevant sector experience
Ability to using digital technologies and tools (Trello, Slack, Gmail, Zoom, wordpress, CRM, etc.)
Nice to have
- Experience in events organization
- Additional languages (Spanish, French)
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge on Agile practices (Scrum, Kanban)
What's great in the job?
Agile21 is a consultancy and training company born in 2012 with the motto “Improving through people.”
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Learning & Development
To stay ahead of the game, our employees are always gaining knowledge and developing their skills.
27 days per year.
A collaborative and inclusive team, with great spirit and eager to evolve.