Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP)®
Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP)
What will you receive:
- High-quality training with Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT) Hugo Lourenço
- Oficial online training materials (PDF)
- Training certificate by Kanban University recognizing participation in the class
- Access to exclusive Agile Thinkers Academy Digital library
- Agile Thinkers Academy Slack community
- Agile Thinkers Academy Certificate of Attendance
Attendees will receive the Certification Credential:
Standard certificate of completion AND Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) credential certificate, TKP badge shown on KU website and TKP badge file made available to role members.
PMI Professional Development Units (PDU)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for PDU towards their continuing education requirements with PMI
The Team Kanban Practitioner course teaches the basics of the Kanban Method and serves as the entry-level starting point to an “alternative path to agility”.
During this 8h interactive course, you will learn what the Kanban Method is, the principles and practices of the Method, and how you can build your Kanban proficiency. You will learn the basics of visualising different types of work and associated risk. You will learn how to design and implement a Team Kanban board. You will also learn how to proceed to the next level with Kanban.
During this class, each attendee will:
- Learn the Principles and Practices of the Kanban Method
- Design and implement a basic Kanban board
- Understand different forms of Kanban systems (incl. Proto Kanban)
- Learn the basics of visualising different types of work and identifying risks associated with them
- Experience the benefit of WIP limits to improve flow
- Learn how to run the Kanban meetings to focus on the work and allow the team to organize around it
- Building a higher level of quality through the use of a Team Kanban
- Know that there is much more in the Kanban body of knowledge to learn
This course is directed, but not exclusive to team members and managers who want to understand key concepts in Kanban and get started.
No previous experience needed.
Training Remotely | Guidelines for a Successful Experience
Congratulations on joining Agile Thinkers remote courses. We are committed to facilitating a pleasant and enriching experience for all our attendees.
That's is why it is critically important that we are clarifying how we're going to work together to be most effective. So, let's develop some working agreements and suggestions to encourage the type of team environment that we want to foster during our training sessions.
Before the training starts:
1. Inform your co-workers/colleagues what will be the time you're attending training, and you shouldn't' be interrupted;
2. Look for a comfortable and quiet place to set your training spot;
3. Reduce distractions, noises and background interference;
4. Test your internet signal and guarantee you have a good connection;
5. Please please take some time to explore the tools and how to login;
6. Visit the toilet 10m before the session starts;
7. Stay hydrated;
8. Bring a notebook and a pen with you;
9. Limit interruptions from family members;
10. Make sure you turn off Outlook, gmail, Slack, WhatsApp, Skype or other sources of interruption;
11. If you can, select flight mode on your phone;
12. Test your earphones.
1. While there are no questions, confirm you are mute;
2. Ask for help if you have any questions unmuting yourself or sending a message in chat;
3. Use Chat area to address the trainer some questions. As soon as possible, we will give feedback.
4. Respect the Time-boxes;
5. Be on time so you can deliver on time;
6. Don't accept calls while you're on training unless is extremely necessary and vital for you;
7. Please keep your camera on;
8. It's completely forbidden for students to record audio or video of any kind or take pictures from the sessions without written agreement;
9. For training. and quality assurance purpose of our staff, we can record video, audio and the chat of all sessions;
10. Have fun! Enjoy your course!
Make sure you also check our FAQs
All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.