Includes the HPT Performance, HPT Teams and HPT Organizations Courses
What will you receive:
- High-quality training and online training materials
- Access to exclusive Agile Thinkers Academy Digital library
- Agile Thinkers Academy Slack community
- Agile Thinkers Academy Certificate of Attendance
Attendees will receive the Certification Credential:
This academy is certified by the Agile Thinkers. With this course you will have an Agile Thinkers Academy certificate of attendance and you'll become a member of our online Community.
PMI Professional Development Units (PDU)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for PDU towards their continuing education requirements with PMI
HPT Academy is an Agile Thinkers Academy exclusive content, designed to help individuals and teams achieve better outcomes. In order to achieve an high performance status you should understand the dynamics at 3 levels: Individual, Teams and Organizations. It is why this academy was designed to address all three of them and help you connect the dots.Coaching sessions to support you in this journey are also available.
This training module is designed for you to understand the concept of High Performance teams, and what needs to be done in order to create these teams. By understanding the different characteristics of these teams, you will be able to create the environment needed to develop teams to thrive in complex systems.
By understanding different characteristics of High Performance teams, you will be closer to creating the right environment for High Performance teaming development.
This academy is designed for you to learn what it takes to forge teams that deliver great results, and to bring awareness about themes such as Psychological Safety, Trusting Teams, Feedback and Active Listening, among others.
By registering in HPT Academy you will attend the following paths:
* This academy does not have the coaching sessions. If you are interested in add coaching sessions to your training and get all the support you need, please register here!
- Understand more about the concept of High Performance Teams
- Know what it needs to create an High Performance Teams
- Be able to put in practice techniques and frameworks for improving communication in your teams
- Know more about the culture of a team and how do techniques and strategies help change that
- Change Managers
- Agile coaches
- Team leaders
- Project managers
- Scrum masters
- HR experts
- Product Owners
No previous experience needed.
Training Remotely | Guidelines for a Successful Experience
Congratulations on joining Agile Thinkers remote courses. We are committed to facilitating a pleasant and enriching experience for all our attendees.
That's is why it is critically important that we are clarifying how we're going to work together to be most effective. So, let's develop some working agreements and suggestions to encourage the type of team environment that we want to foster during our training sessions.
Before the training starts:
1. Inform your co-workers/colleagues what will be the time you're attending training, and you shouldn't' be interrupted;
2. Look for a comfortable and quiet place to set your training spot;
3. Reduce distractions, noises and background interference;
4. Test your internet signal and guarantee you have a good connection;
5. Please please take some time to explore the tools and how to login;
6. Visit the toilet 10m before the session starts;
7. Stay hydrated;
8. Bring a notebook and a pen with you;
9. Limit interruptions from family members;
10. Make sure you turn off Outlook, gmail, Slack, WhatsApp, Skype or other sources of interruption;
11. If you can, select flight mode on your phone;
12. Test your earphones.
1. While there are no questions, confirm you are mute;
2. Ask for help if you have any questions unmuting yourself or sending a message in chat;
3. Use Chat area to address the trainer some questions. As soon as possible, we will give feedback.
4. Respect the Time-boxes;
5. Be on time so you can deliver on time;
6. Don't accept calls while you're on training unless is extremely necessary and vital for you;
7. Please keep your camera on;
8. It's completely forbidden for students to record audio or video of any kind or take pictures from the sessions without written agreement;
9. For training. and quality assurance purpose of our staff, we can record video, audio and the chat of all sessions;
10. Have fun! Enjoy your course!
Make sure you also check our FAQs
All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.