Certified Scrum Professional - Product Owner (CSP-PO)®
Includes Certified Scrum Professional - Product Owner (CSP-PO)® Course
What will you receive:
- Course presentation slides and all materials
- Certified Scrum Professional - Product Owner (CSP-PO)® certification on successful completion of the programme
- Two years membership to the Scrum Alliance
- Exclusive CSP® events with other leaders in Scrum and Agile
- A free Premium subscription to the world's largest Agile assessment: Comparative Agility®
- Access to exclusive Agile Thinkers Academy Digital library
- Agile Thinkers Academy Slack community
- Agile Thinkers Academy Certificate of Attendance
Attendees will receive the Certification Credential:
- Product Owner Certification
- A Scrum Alliance Membership
- Access to the Scrum Alliance Community
Certifying Bodies & Exams - Requirements
You may take the CSP-PO educational offering at any time after completing your A-CSPO certification, and must have at least 24 months of Product Owner experience logged into your Scrum Alliance profile before you are eligible to receive your CSP-PO certification.
PMI Professional Development Units (PDU)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for PDU towards their continuing education requirements with PMI
- 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs) from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- 16 Scrum Education Units (SEUs) from the Scrum Alliance
Certified Scrum Professionals challenge their teams to improve the way Scrum and Agile principles are applied. They have demonstrated experience, documented training, and proven knowledge in Scrum.
Are you ready to take your knowledge and skillset in your role as Product Owner to the next level? If so, it’s time to elevate your career further by earning the Certified Scrum Professional®-Product Owner (CSP®-PO) certification.
Solidify your approaches for validating product assumptions, learn advanced interactions with customers and users and master advanced Product Backlog management.
1. Product Owner Core Competencies
- Product Owner as Product Champion
- Stakeholder Discussions
- Launching Scrum Teams
- Product Ownership with Multiple Teams
2. Implementing Purpose and Strategy
- Market-Driven Product Strategy Practices
- Complex Product Planning and Forecasting
- Product Economics
3. Advanced Interactions with Customers and Users
- Advanced Customer Research and Product Discovery
4. Complex Product Assumption Validation
5. Advanced Product Backlog Management
- Differentiating Outcome and Output
- Defining Value
- Ordering Items
- Refining Items to Deliver Customer Value Quickly
This academy is designed for Certified Scrum Professional®-Product Owner (CSP®-PO) and want to gain advanced knowledge in implementing purpose and strategy, high level approaches for testing product assumptions and advanced techniques in Product Backlog management. For this academy you will also need to have at least two years of experience as a Product Owner, within the past five years.
- Hold an active Advanced Certified Product Owner (A-CSPO) certification with Scrum Alliance.
- Have at least 24 months of work experience specific to the role of Product Owner (within the past 5 years)
Training Remotely | Guidelines for a Successful Experience
Congratulations on joining Agile Thinkers remote courses. We are committed to facilitating a pleasant and enriching experience for all our attendees.
That's is why it is critically important that we are clarifying how we're going to work together to be most effective. So, let's develop some working agreements and suggestions to encourage the type of team environment that we want to foster during our training sessions.
Before the training starts:
1. Inform your co-workers/colleagues what will be the time you're attending training, and you shouldn't' be interrupted;
2. Look for a comfortable and quiet place to set your training spot;
3. Reduce distractions, noises and background interference;
4. Test your internet signal and guarantee you have a good connection;
5. Please please take some time to explore the tools and how to login;
6. Visit the toilet 10m before the session starts;
7. Stay hydrated;
8. Bring a notebook and a pen with you;
9. Limit interruptions from family members;
10. Make sure you turn off Outlook, gmail, Slack, WhatsApp, Skype or other sources of interruption;
11. If you can, select flight mode on your phone;
12. Test your earphones.
1. While there are no questions, confirm you are mute;
2. Ask for help if you have any questions unmuting yourself or sending a message in chat;
3. Use Chat area to address the trainer some questions. As soon as possible, we will give feedback.
4. Respect the Time-boxes;
5. Be on time so you can deliver on time;
6. Don't accept calls while you're on training unless is extremely necessary and vital for you;
7. Please keep your camera on;
8. It's completely forbidden for students to record audio or video of any kind or take pictures from the sessions without written agreement;
9. For training. and quality assurance purpose of our staff, we can record video, audio and the chat of all sessions;
10. Have fun! Enjoy your course!
Make sure you also check our FAQs
All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.